LET US IMAGINE WHAT TO EXPECT IN HEAVEN:
- What kind of social relations do we have in heaven?
Is your mother your borther and your father your nephew somethine like that.
- What for of social structure do we have there?
Who governs society? What laws prevail and who implements them?
- What is the economic system out there?
Do we pay for our meal in heaven? Who produces them? What is credit?
- What is human reproduction in heaven? Do humans still reproduce there?
How are we goind to redefine our individualities and nature like gender,
- How do we go about the cycle of life? We don't grow old? so we don't get young. do we get reborn?
Do we get to have friends there? Wife? Husband? lifelong partner?
- But start with the most basic. What is human going to do in heaven? Will lawyers continue to be lawyers or doctors be doctors or kargadors be kargadors? Or everyone else goind to BUMS? And that'll be eternity not only for a lifetime.
- Perhaps aside from believing in Jesus, the requirement before somebody else gets saved is to figure for himself these questions.
- And first things first... SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE is on my bulletin board? But why? don't I believe in god no more? Hehehehe!
LET ME PAINT A DIFFERENT PICTURE OF BELIEVING GOD... A DIFFERENT PORTRAIT OF LOVING GOD.
ONE THAT HAS NO COLOR, NO SHAPE, THAT ANYONE WHO VIEWS IT WOULD SURELY SAY THERE'S NOTHING TO BELIEVE AND THERE SEEMS NO LOVE LEFT. BUT LOOK AT THE PICTURE... THE PORTRAIT... LAHAT NG MADAAN NAPAPAKO ANG TINGIN. ITS NOT IN THE DRAWING MY FRIENDS,,, ITS IN THE PORTRAIT -- IN THE FRAME. HEHEHEHE.... YOU CANT SEE IT BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP STARING AT IT. YOU KNOW IT'S THERE... YOU KNOW IT'S THERE...
AS MUCH AS I KNOW THERE ARE ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS.
Angmayakda 14:21, April 5, 2012 (UTC)